Tuesday 4 July 2017

Diary writing

Dinnnggg! I looked at my alarm clock. I thought, but it doesn't even have an alarm, but I still woke up. It was 6:00. No one was up yet. 

A few minutes later...I saw it was 6:10. Still no one up. I could  tell because no lights were on. I remembered Walter coming in at night, (Someone's kitten) bell jingling as he trots in at night. He and Scatcher, my cat, are friends. I like it when he visits at day. He's a small ginger kitten, half the size of Scratcher. I also have two Guinea pigs, Snuggles, the runt of the litter and Cuddles. Yesterday, he betrayed my brother. 

Suddenly, I saw a light! I also saw it was 7.12am. I woke up to the morning chill. I sat down, got my breakfast and sat on the couch. One News was on. It always is. I waited......it was 8.00am. Finally. I had a shower. It was exactly 8.21am when I was ready. Yet again, I made my lunch and waited.

10 minutes later......it's 8.31......... My brother is at school.........and so am I.

By Ciaran Crombie

No comments:

Post a Comment